N1 City Mall Spend, Guess & Win – Easter
Terms & Conditions
• By participating in the N1 City Mall Spend Guess & Win Easter competition, participants agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a participant who does not comply with any of the terms and conditions of the competition.
• Participants must be a South African citizen or permanent resident with a valid South African photo identification document and must be over the age of 18 years to qualify for entry.
• The competition is open to everyone except the following people:
a) a director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter as well as a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition; or
b) a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of a person contemplated in paragraph (a).
c) tenants and their staff: any staff member working in any shop at N1 City Mall – permanent and casual
How to enter:
• Grand Pize : Spend R200 or more at any store in N1 City Mall, guess how many easter eggs are in the giant filled easter egg in the Truworths Court and write the amount at the back of your tillslip.
• Spot Prizes : Spend R200 or more at any store in N1 City Mall, guess how many easter eggs are in the giant filled easter egg in the Truworths Court and write the amount at the back of your tillslip. Every day a lucky draw is done at 12pm, 3pm and 6pm. After every draw, the till slips are emptied in the grand prize box.
• Competition starts on Tuesday, 23 March and closes on Monday, 5 April 2021 at 18:00.
• One till slip = One entry. The amount spent should be R200 or more and the amount guessed written down.
• Shoppers may enter as many times as they like and are eligible for a prize daily.
• Spot Prizes can be redeemed only if the customer is called, he or she picks up and is still in the mall.
• Spot prize winners may only win a spot prize once during the competition
• Spot prize winners are eligible to win the grand prize
• Due to COVID-19 restrictions including, but not limited to the limited number of staff, unexpected closure of shopping malls, implementation of a higher alert level lockdown, the grand prize may take between 10 – 15 days to secure.
• The promoter of the Competition reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason whatsoever.
• The prize is only redeemable at N1 City Mall Information desk or Centre Management.
• It remains the winner’s responsibility to collect the prize from N1 City Mall Centre Management.
• In order to collect the prize, the winner must present a valid South African photo identification document.
• The grand prize must be redeemed within a two-week period.
• The winners will be randomly selected by an approved method and announced telephonically daily at 12pm, 3pm and 6pm.
• The grand prize winner will be announced on 5 April at 6:30 pm on the N1 City Mall Facebook and Instagram page and will be contacted via the contact telephone number on the till slip.
• Should the winner not be reached by Friday 07 April 2021, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the second runner up.
• The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• All risk and liability pertaining to any prize pass to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof.
• By entering this competition the entrant indemnifies the Landlord and its agents against any claims based on defective products or services awarded as the prize and the winner further agrees to enforce any rights against the retailer, distributor, importer or producer of such product or against the service provider of the service.
• The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel, change or postpone the competition at any time, without prior notice to entrees.
Queries can be directed to: email@example.com