N1 City Mall Birthday Bash Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters of this competition are N1 City Mall and The Blue Room.
2. You may only enter or vote for this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, and 18 years or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
3. The competition will run from Monday, 4 October to Friday, 22 October 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
4. The top 5 finalists will be announced before or on 26 October 2021, before 5pm, and the winner will be contacted via Facebook comments / Messenger first to get their details, and then telephonically or via email.
5. All entries will be verified by the Marketing Manager. If any discrepancies should arise, the entrant will be disqualified from the competition.
6. The promoters will try to contact the winner each day for seven days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
7. To enter the competition: To be done on N1 City Mall’s Facebook page, or by using the link on the website, and social media links.
• Nominate the best baker you know by posting a picture of something amazing they’ve baked before in the section below. Add a short sentence of why they should win!
• We will choose the top 5 finalists to join #TheRicketts for a great bake off and give the best bakers a chance to decorate their own unique birthday cake to celebrate N1 City Mall on 30 October 2021in the Food Court! The winner of the cake off will walk away with R10 000 in shopping vouchers!!
• Entrants may nominate as many people as they like and enter as many times as they like.
8. The winner of this competition must be willing to collect their prize from the tenant and/or centre and/or external organization at a time suitable for the tenant and/or centre and/or external organization. The prize has to be collected within 30 days of being notified of the win.
9. The judges’ decision is final and binding and cannot be appealed. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant, agent, consultant or supplier to the promoter or their respective spouses, partners, family members, business partners or associates.
11. You may not enter this competition if you have won a prize from N1 City Mall within the last 90 days (3 months).
12. The competition prize is: R10 000 in Shopping Vouchers
13. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable and may not be exchanged for cash and/or a different date.
14. The promoters accept no liability for damaged or lost prizes after they have been accepted by winner.
15. This competition/promotion is a complete release of Facebook by each entrant/participant.
16. We also acknowledge that this competition/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered with, Facebook.
17. All queries can be directed to the Marketing Manager by calling 021 553 0315.
18. Should the competition prize referred to above for any reason whatsoever become unavailable, the organisers may award a similar prize in value.
19. The promoters hold the right to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
20. The entrant shall have no claim of whatsoever nature or from whatsoever cause arising as a result of and/or due to the competition and prize against the owners of N1 City Mall their managing agent, marketing agent or any affiliated company of the aforementioned pertaining to competition.
21. Winners may be requested to allow their name and photograph to be used for publicity purposes, without compensation, but may decline the invitation.
22. By entering a competition, entrants note that they may be sharing “personal information” as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“the Act”). The promoters reserve the right to “process”, as defined in the Act, the personal information of the entrant for the purpose of conducting the competition, and the competition entrant, through entering the competition, hereby consents to such processing. Should an entrant object to such processing and/or would like to access and/or correct a record of the personal information that the promoter holds on them, they may do so by submitting a formal written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants hereby hold the promoters harmless from any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of the processing of their personal information.
23. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to all the rules stipulated above.