Scan & WIN
13 September – 10 October 2021
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in Kuruman Mall (promoter) “Scan & WIN Competition, participants agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a participant who does not comply with any of the terms and conditions of the competition.
2. The competition is open to everyone except for the following people:
a) a director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter as well as a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition; or
b) a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of a person contemplated in paragraph (a).
3. Participants must be a South African citizen or permanent resident with a valid South African photo identification document and must be over the age of 18 years to qualify for entry.
4. This competition is run on behalf of Kuruman Mall by advertising agency Word 4 Word Marketing Pty Ltd.
5. The Competition commences on 13 September 2021 at 9h00 and closes on 10 October 2021 at 17h00. No entries received after 17h00 on 10 October 2021 will be considered.
6. Participants are only allowed to enter by scanning the flow code and completing the survey or by completing the survey on the SMS received.
7. Participants stand a chance to win their share of R10,000 in digital Shoprite vouchers.
8. The winners will be chosen at random through a system generated process and 10 x winner will be announced on Monday, 11 October 2021.
9. A valid entry is by scanning the flow code and completing the survey or by completing the survey on the SMS received.
10. The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash. No substitution or assignment of the prize is permitted, but the organisers of the Competition and promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason whatsoever.
11. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, the entrant authorises Kuruman Mall to collect, store and use personal information of entrants for marketing, statistical and communication purposes.
13. All risk and liability pertaining to any prize pass to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof.
14. By entering this competition the entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its agents against any claims based on defective products or services awarded as the prize and the winner/s further agree to enforce any rights against the retailer, distributor, importer or producer of such product or against the service provider of the service.
15. The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes with the winner or participant not being entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity.
16. The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
17. Any person who participates in this competition shall be deemed to have accepted the Rules and agrees to be bound by them.
18. Participants grant Kuruman Mall to use their name and photographs for publicity purposes.
19. The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and the participating sponsors.
20. Entry into the competition constitutes an automatic indemnity to hold Kuruman Mall responsible against any claim arising from information and/or communication.
21. The participating sponsors shall not assume liability for any ambiguity, error, oversight or omission whether negligent or otherwise which may be committed by any employee of the participating sponsors, their agents or associates in respect of this competition.
22. The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern this competition.
23. Queries can be directed to email@example.com